Acronis True Image V9.0 Error #2

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Chadmi, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chadmi

Chadmi Registered Member

Just install Acronis True Image V9.0. All scripts that I created in V8.0 nolonger work. Getting Error#2, can't locate file.

Do all scripts need to be recreated or is there a problem in V9.0 not bringing in the old script definitions.

Where are the user scripts stored, in what folder.

Acronis True Image is a great product. :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Chadmi,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response. I'm also really sorry for your inconvenience caused by such a behaviour of Acronis software.

Actually, the old script files should work fine with Acronis True Image 9.0. However, I would recommend you to delete all the files (scripts) from the \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\TrueImage\Scripts folder and re-create your scheduled tasks.

If that does not help then please do as I have suggested in this previous post of mine and see if the problem still persists with the latest (2270) build of Acronis True Image 9.0.

Please also note that the problem you have reported might be caused by the fact that the user account you schedule a task under has no rights to access the folder which contains the backup archive. You need to login under that user you have created the image to perform the scheduled task.

If nothing of the above helps then please do the following:

- Download and run schedmgr.exe application;

- Open the command prompt (Start -> Run -> cmd);

- Run the following command in the folder the schedmgr.exe file was saved to:

schedmgr get report > schedreport.txt

- Collect schedreport.txt;

- Run Acronis Schedule Manager program (schedmgr.exe);

- Issue the following command:

set logflags support

- Schedule backup creation once again;

- Wait until the scheduled backup will fail;

- Collect the log file schedul2.log that is placed in the \Program Files\Common
    Files\Acronis\Schedule2 folder;

Please also create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Send all the collected files and information to support@acronis.com along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.