Acronis True Image Server v9.1 Backup Problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by DanielM, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielM

DanielM Registered Member

I am trying to use Acronis True Image Server v9.1 Build 3920 to backup a directory on our server.
    Our Server runs Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP-4 and is a Domain Controller.
    I am backing up to an external USB harddrive.

The backup operation runs for a while (sometimes minutes, sometimes hours) then fails, with the following error message ...

E00040001: Failed to backup file or folder <file path>.
    Error reading the file (0x40001)
    Tag = 0x61F1883FE50B0AF4
    (0x1003EB)
    Tag = 0x14181C22EF45AC01

The file at which it fails is always different.

I have run a chkdsk on the source and destination drives and no bad sectors were found.

I would greatly appreciate some advise.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello DanielM,

Thank you for using Acronis Server Backup software.

We would recommend you to download and install Acronis SnapAPI drivers update to try to fix the issue. Please install it with disabled logging when you are asked. If the issue still persists please install mentioned update with enabled logging and try to back up again. Then please don't close error message and pick up .log file you can find in c: directory and submit a request for technical support with this file in attachment and the link to this thread. We will do our best to help you in the nearest time.

Thank you
    --
    Nikita Sakharov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.