Acronis True Image Home

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sdok33, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdok33

sdok33 Registered Member

Hi,
    Today after several successful backups of my E-mail information and files I received the message "completed with errors".

Of course I was not happy and do not how to resolve the errors I have received.

Of course any advice as to how to resolve this error would be VERY gratefully accepted.

Yours truly,

Sandy. :rolleyes:

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Sandy,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

Could you please let us know the protocol used by your e-mail provider? Is this IMAP or POP3? This can be checked in Account settings options. If you use IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol), the backup operation failed because the e-mail server was temporally unavailable.

Please let us know if you use POP3.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

3. sdok33

sdok33 Registered Member

I have 2 POP3 e-mail addresses and 1 HTTP Hotmail address. I did have a G-mail account that had IMAP settings but was having time out problems with the server and then found the POP3 settings.

When I initially purchased and installed your product I had no errors, I've no pages or added any e-mail accounts so I'm really bluffed!

Thank you.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Sandy,

Thank you for your response.

Please let me know your e-mail address via PM, I will create a case for you, we need several diagnostic files to troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

5. sdok33

sdok33 Registered Member

Oleg,

I have tried sending a private message but continually receive the message that this is unavailable. Am I doing something wrong?

Yours truly,

Sandy Weinberg.

6. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.