Acronis True Image Home 2009 Support

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by 62cwil, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 62cwil

62cwil Registered Member

Check out the below link in the Top Ten Reviews of Software. Note their comment about Acronis Custsomer support that they rate as top-notch.. Looks to me like Acronis writes their own reviews and sends them to this company to post. Has anyone ever received an answer in two hours. I still have multiple technical request in and have never received one answer. Oh yea, telephone support is available. Can anyone provide me that number.

~Link removed. The site is not recommended by Wilders.~

Help/Support: Excellent

Acronis True Image customer support is top–notch; when we filled out a technical request, we received an answer within two hours. Telephone customer support is available too.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
  2. yamaneko

yamaneko Registered Member

This must be advertisement.

3. 62cwil

62cwil Registered Member

Not so. Just making a point that what they say is exactly opposite from what I see on this forum.

4. JeeperDon

JeeperDon Registered Member

I always use Chat support and never had a bad Chat or uninformed Rep.

5. jehosophat

jehosophat Registered Member

6. robertpri

robertpri Registered Member

I did not read the reviews, nor plan to, but I will say this: I sent an email to tech support and received a fairly good reply in resonable time. I clicked for more info and got it.

But what amazed me is that a few days later, I got another email from TS stating they were uncertain if I was satisifed with the help so far, or needed more. They offered more help, and I got it.

I was impressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.