Acronis True Image Enterprise Server 8 Installation Error

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by zainhansrod, Nov 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zainhansrod

zainhansrod Guest

Hi - i get errors when installing any of the application from the package on my server. The Error is:

'Could not write value WorkingDir to key
    \Software\Arconis\TrueImageEnterprise\Settings. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel.'

The error keeps occuring for a number of key values and then it aborts by saying that it was 'interrupted'!!

Any helpo_O

2. zainhansrod

zainhansrod Guest

TrueImage Enterprise Server 8 Install Error

Hi - i get errors when installing any of the application from the package on my server. The Error is:

'Could not write value WorkingDir to key
    \Software\Arconis\TrueImageEnterprise\Settings. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel.'

The error keeps occuring for a number of key values and then it aborts by saying that it was 'interrupted'!!

Any helpo_O

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: TrueImage Enterprise Server 8 Install Error

Hello zainhansrod,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

Please download the latest build (1201) of Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server. In order to get access to updates you should register account on our site (or just log in if you have already created it) and then register your copy of the product.

If the problem remains please create screen shots of the error messages, System Information File (please see Acronis Help Post for the instructions) and send all the information to Acronis Support along with the link to this thread.

We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: TrueImage Enterprise Server 8 Install Error

Hello zainhansrod,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

Please download the latest build (1201) of Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server. In order to get access to updates you should register account on our site (or just log in if you have already created it) and then register your copy of the product.

If the problem remains please create screen shots of the error messages, System Information File (please see Acronis Help Post for the instructions) and send all the information to Acronis Support along with the link to this thread.

We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.