Acronis True Image ejects disk After each scheduled backup

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by kjk, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kjk

kjk Registered Member

I recently purchased Acronis True Image Home 9.0 backup software (for XP Home) and have not be able to get Acronis’s Tech people to answer a question. After each scheduled backup my burner ejects the disk, I cannot find a place to stop this from ejecting. Any ideas would be great....Thanks

2. jelenko

jelenko Registered Member

As far as I can tell, this is not an option. I've added an item to the wish list to have Acronis TI detect if the CD/DVD in the drive is the right one and, also, not open the drawer when verification is turned on.

The way it is now, the back up has to be attended. Argggg.

3. kjk

kjk Registered Member

How lame is that, Thanks

Ken

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello kjk and jelenko,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the delay with the response.

Please be aware that, as jelenko has already mentioned above, the recorder's drawer is being opened automatically upon the backup archive creation completion in the current Acronis True Image version. We are very sorry if it causes any inconveniencies to you.

I've forwarded jelenko's suggestion to implement an option allowing one to choose either to open the burner's drawer automatically or not to our Development Team and it will certainly be considered.

If you have any further suggestions on how to improve Acronis True Image functionality please feel free to post them in Acronis True Image WISH-LIST thread.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.