Acronis® True Image Echo Server for Linux

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jammasba, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jammasba

jammasba Registered Member

Hi,

I just want to ask if the Acronis® True Image Echo Server for Linux can be upgradeable to Acronis® True Image Echo™ Enterprise Server?, because we will purchase Acronis® True Image Echo Server for Linux but later part we would like to purchase or if it is upgradeable to the Acronis® True Image Echo™ Enterprise Server for it's complete features. This solution will be use for our DNS, E-mail and Web. Our main purpose is to chance the existing raid 0 hardware set-up to a raid 10 and 1 hot spare. Hope you can guide us for this concern. Thanks! God Bless

Best regards,
    -=_james_=-
    ^_^

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

3. Mululinix

Mululinix Registered Member

I have simple question. Were you able to use Acronix agent for linux to do backup of remote comuter from your Management console ? I really have hardtim to do same using Acronis True Image Enterprise.

thanks

4. jammasba

Hi Mululinix,

No. I'm not familiar with the Acronis agent for linux. thanks!

5. jammasba

Good day;

Thanks! for your reply. I have another concern. It is possible to chance our Set-up for our DNS, and E-mail Sever from Raid 0 to Raid 10 with 1 Hotspare using Acronis True Image Echo Server for Linux?

These are the hardware and software specifications of the server:

IBM XSeries 226

Hardware:
    Motherboard: IBM
    Processor: Intel Xeon 3.20 Ghz
    Memory: Hynix 2 x 512 MB
    Hard Disk: SCSI 2 x 73.4 GB

Software:
    Operating System: SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 9

Raid Used: Raid 0

We have another vacant server intended for back-up to our existing DNS and E-mail server with the following Specification.

IBM XSeries 226

Hardware:
    Motherboard: IBM
    Processor: Intel Xeon 3.20 Ghz
    Memory: Hynix 2 x 256MB & 2 x 1GB
    Hard Disk: SCSI 5 x 73.4 GB to be set-up to Raid 10 with and 1 hotspare.

We want to use the Acronis True Image Echo Server for Linux to make an image of the our existing DNS server running 24/7 to the our vacant server with a different Raid set-up from Raid 0 to Raid 10 with 1 hotspare.

Is this possible?. Waiting for your reply. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.