Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by helpdeskmail, Dec 8, 2007.
Acronis say: "no media is available"
The tape is corrected inserted.
Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.
Could you please do the following?
(1) Save Windows System Information to a file as it is described in Acronis Help Post.
(2) Save the diagnostic output to tapes.txt:
- Download tapes.zip;
- Unpack the archive to C:\;
- Start the command prompt (Start -> Run -> cmd);
- Run the following command:
c:\tapes.exe > c:\tapes.txt
Then please submit a request for technical support via web form. Attach Windows System Information and C:\tapes.txt to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.
Separate names with a comma.