Acronis True Image CWS Trial Ver.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by winepro, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winepro

winepro Registered Member

I am trying out Acronis Ture Image CWS - Trial. I have 4 PC's running...1 with XP Pro and 3 with XP Home. Setup Management Console & Workstation on a PC with XP Home edition as the OS. When using management console to install the agent on the other 3 PC's only the one with XP Pro would install. The other 2 came back with "Error Message: Remote Installation to "RGC3" failed. The network path "\\RGC3\ADMIN$" was not found. When I installed the Agent manualy on the 2 PC's with XP Home, I still got the same message as above! My premissions are all set...I have no problem connecting transfer to or from any of the PC's using Explorer or any software such as Access Remote PC or PC Anywhere. The system requirements says compatible with XP home. Any suggestions please.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello winepro,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Corporate Workstation Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

We regret to inform you that Acronis Components remote installation and connection is not supported in MS Windows XP Home Edition through this operating system's limitations. You can read this information in the User's Guide (page 11).

Thank you
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.