acronis true image 9.1 workstation

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by goingcrazy, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goingcrazy

goingcrazy Registered Member

I recently purchased a new motherboard, and moved my old hard drive over to this new system. Although I have had no problem getting the system up and running, it is now asking me for validation for the O.S. Is this normal,
    or is there a trick to getting by this stage? My old system is history. All software is legitimate.

2. Inigmntoya

Inigmntoya Registered Member

You didn't mention what OS you have, or what exactly you were being asked to do, but Windows XP will want to re-activate when it detects a lot of hardware changes. You shouldn't have a problem provided it's been a while (120 days?) since you last activated that license/key.

3. FBMachines

FBMachines Registered Member

Even if you have activated it recently, the online activation might fail but you can still do it with a live person over the phone. They will ask you a few questions then give you a code to type in. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.