Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by BigBen, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBen

BigBen Registered Member

Hi,
    I am using Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation and after making an Image and having reimaged with it with no problems I decided to verify the backed up image and kept getting the error below in Windows or the DOS environment but there seems to be no problem with the image as I can reimage with it at will easily enough .. Any ideas what is wrong?

Attached Files:

• TI9.jpg
      TI9.jpg
      File size:
      9.1 KB
      Views:
  2. drhanso

drhanso Registered Member

Hi,

we're always getting this error when using Firewire-HDs. The same drives will run fine when connected to USB2.

HTH, Hans

3. BigBen

BigBen Registered Member

Hi,
    The Image is taken from 2 SATA Western Digital Raptors running in Raid 0 and backed up onto another SATA WD Raptor ... There just seems to be a problem with the verification process? ...

Regards

4. beenthereb4

beenthereb4 Registered Member

Would you happen to be overclocking? This is notorious for causing this type of problem.

5. BigBen

BigBen Registered Member

Hi,
    Overclocking is not having an effect in my case .. I get the same error message at the standard 2400Mhz or OC'ed at 3150Mhz ... The image is fine and I can reimage at either speed (it was the one of the first things I checked to be honest) ... I got TI 9.1 because I am moving to XP64

Regards

6. beenthereb4

beenthereb4 Registered Member

Pushing the memory timings can also cause this?

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello BigBen,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure that you use the latest build (3567) of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home which is available at: http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/support/updates/

To get access to updates you should create an account at:
    http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/my/
    then log in and use your serial number to register your software.

If that does not help, could you please clarify whether you create an image within Windows or in rescue mode?

Please tell us where your image is saved to. If you create the image to the external hard drive, please try to save it to the internal one.

Please also try to verify images created from under Windows using Acronis True Image 9.0 Bootable rescue CD and vice versa.

Please let us know the results.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.