Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by texarcana, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texarcana

texarcana Registered Member

Hello,

Is it possible to use the manager of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux on my Windows machine so i can do all tasks from there

Another question, I have about 10 windows servers and 10 linux servers.
    Should I buy Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux and Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows, or would Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server be a better choice to manage all my servers for backup & restore?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello texarcana,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

Please note that you can connect to Linux server using SSH and then use Acronis True Image Console mode (through the trueimagecmd command line tool) to perform backup/restore operations.

You can find the detailed instructions on how to use Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux Console mode in Chapter 11. “Console mode” in the Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux User's Guide.

Please note that using Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows and Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux you can backup local servers (the one where the program installed). In case with Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server you will be able to perform backup/restore operations remotely from a central location.

Please be aware that in both cases according to Acronis software licensing policy, you should purchase one copy of Acronis program per every computer where it will be used.

Note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase. Since you are planning to purchase many copies (10 or more), we would recommend that you contact our Sales Team by filling up the Volume License Request form available at the Purchase Acronis Corporate Solutions page of Acronis web site.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

3. texarcana

texarcana Registered Member

thank you very much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.