Acronis True Image (11.0.0.8010, 11.0.0.8027)

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MerlinBiosMod, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MerlinBiosMod

MerlinBiosMod Registered Member

I have problem with TI11 (11.0.0.80 10, 11.0.0.80 27 German) after re-establishment.

with TI9 (9.0.0.3694 German) I do not have a problem

as I can solve the problem?

ps
    Sorry for mein bad English

Attached Files:

• 1.gif
      1.gif
      File size:
      13.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.gif
      2.gif
      File size:
      15.9 KB
      Views:
  2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

Hi - snakke de norsk? I'm afraid my German is not that good, but my Norwegian is OK.

Let me see if I understand your problem.

In Windows your USB drive is not being recognised, after you have installed TI 11.

If you uninstall TI 11 and re-install TI 9 your USB drive is recognised.

Are you using XP or Vista and which service pack?

Is your USB drive recognised by the TI11 boot CD?

Shell32.dll is a Microsoft provided file that is used and altered by many programs, it is possible that something has corrupted it.

Do you have other background programs - Firewall, Antivirus, InCD etc running? I have never seen these cause a shell32 problem, but many icons that you see 'live' in shell32 as well as basic Windows things such as making a program run, deleting a file, copying etc.

Here is a link to a company that has a web tool that is supposed to check your shell32 for errors. shell32 check . I've never used them so I can't say how good they are.

But it might help.

Colin

Last edited: Sep 25, 2007
  3. MerlinBiosMod

MerlinBiosMod Registered Member

I use this program since 4 days and it always the same problem in the Windows XP and Vista after the re-establishment
    In the Acronis True image 9,0 functions to Windows XP already.
    What can i do, i only use vers. 11

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2007
  4. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

As I said in the post above - what happens if you try and boot with the TI 11 rescue CD?

Can you try using a different USB port and see if your drive becomes recognised?

If you are using the drive via a USB hub, try it by plugging directly into a motherboard USB port.

Colin

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello MerlinBiosMod,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please collect some information to let us investigate the issue thoroughly?

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please make a screen shot of the Device Tree application the way described in this previous post (Please use this version of application under Vista instead).

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.