Acronis True Image 10 Won't Finish Loading To Menu

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by RichardTM, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichardTM

RichardTM Registered Member

Please Help!
    Acronis True Image 10 Booting To Menu Problem
    The program works just fine with my desktops, however, when it comes to my Toshiba Satellite M45 S-331 I am having the following problem:
    1. After installing Acronis and creating a tested Acronis Boot disc and try to boot up it only gets to the Acronis Loading.....Please Wait...screen and goes no further. It will not conclude to boot to the Acronis Menu.
    2. I can load up to the menu using Acronis within Windows XP Home from my desktop successfully and make a Backup of my Toshiba Laptop to my External Hard Drive, however, when I choose RECOVERY to recover my backup to my Laptop the same thing happens. It will reboot and go as far as Acronis Loading....Please wait...

Acronis Tech Support asked me to send them a Report of my system using a software tool they sent to me but they have not responded in several weeks.
    Do you have any idea why this is happening and/or how I can resolve this problem?
    Richard
    <SNIPPED> ~ Private email address removed. Not a good idea to post a private email address in a public forum. Unless, of course, one wishes to be spammed to death!! - Menorcaman ~

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2007
  2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

At the "Loading ... please wait .." screen True Image is trying to decipher your hardware items. The ones that make it stumble are usually wireless devices like keyboard or mouse and some usb connected devices including hubs.

Alternatively you can try the "quiet acpi = off noapic" workaround as described in one of the stickies at the top of the forum messages.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2007
  3. RichardTM

RichardTM Registered Member

I appreciate your reply however, when I boot with the rescue disc I get to the Acronis Loading and will not continue any further.
    Richard
    rm289b@cox.net

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup software

RichardTM, could you please let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? I will find out how the investigation of your issue is going and the reason of this delay.

Thank you.

--
    Michael Levchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.