Acronis True Image 10 - Error E000101F4

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by allheart55, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allheart55

allheart55 Registered Member

I purchased Acronis True Image 10 and am unable to clone, backup or even get past the following error,( E000101F4: Acronis*True*Image*Home has not found any hard disk drives.) Has anyone else had this problem?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello allheart55,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build (4942) of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to recreate Acronis Bootable Rescue Media after updating.

If updating doesn't solve the problem, please clarify, does it appear when running Acronis True Image 10.0 Home from within Windows, or using Acronis Bootable Rescue Media?

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. RichardS

RichardS Registered Member

Look at https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=187377 for the only solution that worked for me.

Richard

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

allheart55, could you please let us know whether you encounter the mentioned error under Windows or after booting your machine to Acronis Bootable Media environment? It also can be recommended that you submit a request for technical support to let us assist you in a fast way. Please provide the detailed description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Alexey Bogomolov

5. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Unfortunately you can't have automated backup management with that prog. So you pick up water in one bucket but spill it out of the other.

It does, at least make backups possible on some machines on whice ATI doesn't work.

That prog also uses linux for restores, so I wonder what hardware set ups it can't quite handle or does it get virtually all. In fact, I think they all use linux unless they us a form of DOS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.