Acronis TI Workstn 9.1 with Universal Restore

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by stevenjude, Dec 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevenjude

stevenjude Registered Member

Hi,
    I've installed TI 9.1 Workstation on an IDE based Windows XP SP 2 PC with Universal Restore. I require to restore it to a Sata based PC. The restore worked fine till the system restarted and instead of the login box it shows the Acronis Universal Restore Box, saying to wait since drivers, which I had specified during the restore, were being installed. i left the system overnight and came back to the same screen. I booted the pc and went into XP safe mode, which I was allowed to do. I updated the missing drivers manually, so no drivers in Device manager show as errored. However still when i reboot into normal mode, it gives me the Acronis Universal Restore screen.

Is there any way I can bypass the Acronis Universal Restore screen and proceed to teh regular login box? All drivers are updated and the system is ready for use, but this issue of the Universal Restore screen attempting to install drivers is preventing me from proceeding.

Please advise at the earliest.

Thanks,

Steven

2. mustang

mustang Developer

What build numbsr of TI9 Workstation are you using? I believe they have eliminated the Acronis Universal Restore Box on first boot in build number 3854 because it was causing problems like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.