Acronis TI 9.1 and BartPE Plugin

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by JLawson, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLawson

JLawson Registered Member

Hi...

I've recently been playing around with both BartPE and Acronis TI 9.1 and cannot seem to get the correct plugin for Workstation 9.1 to load into BartPE. I've checked Mustang's Plugin Guide but only see a listing for "Corporate Workstation 9.1", but nothing for "Workstation 9.1".

When I do use the Corporate version and I add the plugin and follow the directions in the help file it creates errors and will not burn.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

2. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

Can you post the error messages you recieved and what build number of TI Workstation 9.1 you are using?

3. JLawson

JLawson Registered Member

I'm using Workstation 9.1 Build 3567.

I can't seem to find the plugin for this and/or enable it within BartPE.

4. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

Looks like you want this one http://www.mechrest.com/plugins/TrueImageCorporateWorkstation9.zip for builds below 3625. If you update your build you will have to change the plugin down the road.

5. FBMachines

FBMachines Registered Member

Like Tom alluded to.... Workstation 9.1 is corporate. So there is only one version of the software. The link that tom posted above is the correct version for your build (If you update your build to the latest build you will need this plugin....http://www.mechrest.com/plugins/TrueImageCorporateWorkstation9_3625_up.zip. What are the errors you receive when you run AutoHelp.cmd to configure the plugin?

Last edited: May 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.