Acronis Support - Where are you?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by presrc, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. presrc

presrc Registered Member

Monitoring this site gives one the feeling that Acronis has left the building.

2. jdorfrocks

jdorfrocks Guest

Agreed!
    I'm weighing that fact heavily in my decision to buy/not-to-buy.

3. leehigdon3

leehigdon3 Registered Member

Actually, this is not their primary place of residence. URL address is www.acronis.com and email address is support@acronis.com. While this site is great for support, that support comes primarily from other than Acronis employees. Therefore, I think you're setting yourself up for a big disappointment if you expect to see the Acronis folks here on a regular basis.

Rather than make buying decisions based on the availability of support personnel to handle problems, I'd recommend evaluating any buy decision based on whether the product works for you without having to rely on technical support. Remember, any company's tech support is always subject to change without notice.

4. presrc

presrc Registered Member

How are things on Mars these days?
    Did you notice that Acronis support averaged about twenty posts per day until the release of Build 771, and then none?
    If you go to their web site, this forum is listed as the official support forum.
    And so on...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.