Acronis support problems

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MIDNIGHTBLACKCAT, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MIDNIGHTBLACKCAT

MIDNIGHTBLACKCAT Registered Member

Has anyone tried to get thru toAcronis support. I have been trying to get there support for days without any results. They refuse to give out any telephone numbers and they do not respond to any of my e mails.

Exp: I purchased there Acronis true image 10 home version and then noticed on there web site that a 11 home version was released. I faxed via e mail my confirming invoice for the 10 home purchase. Becasue Acronis has a 30 day policy whereby I am entiled to there 11 home version for free.

Also when I e mailed Acronis on some questions about the cloning process on how to cancel the program , they keep saying to me go to this support page. The thing is that this cancel process does not show in there users manual.

Would anyone have some suggestions.

2. photogman

photogman Registered Member

I'm sorry to say Midnight I'm in the same boat as you. I've had a guy call me back on a cell phone from Acronis yesterday. For two days now he has been promising me "just a couple of hours" and I'll get it to you. That was two days ago. The support is unbelievable. The office and management structure must be in shambles for them to take care of their customers like this. I've heard of other businesses that have been close to taking the bath and at some point, they just quit answering the phone. What those companies would hope for is that most of the disgruntled customers would just go away and get tired of trying to pursue anything. What usually gets some action is to contact the Attorney General's Office, Consumer Affairs Div. in the state in which they are headquartered.

3. nosnoop

nosnoop Registered Member

I have had no problem with their support. I contacted them a few times, through the web form; and in each incidence, I have appropriate replies within a few business hours.

As for your ver 11 upgrades, just be patient. Acronis should send out free upgrades emails to all the eligible one on files for downloadable version.

4. GroverH

GroverH Registered Member

The key to receiving feedback from Acronis support is for the user to fill out an online support ticket available from the user registration page--which is where all upgrades are available.

5. shieber

shieber Registered Member

But things reall are jammed up a bit right now, as is typical with new releases, not just with Acronis but other companies too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.