Acronis Partition Expert Won't Start Up

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by alex95070, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex95070

alex95070 Registered Member

Wanted to change partition sizes on my main HDD, so tried to start up Acronis Partition Expert (APE). Program doesn't start, I get a dialog box with a red 'X' and "Acronis Partition Expert cannot find any hard disk drives".

Went to control panel, admin tools and all my drives/partitions show up there as 'healthy'.

Never had a problem with the program before. Removed and re-installed APE. No help.

Tried to start up Acronis True Image. That program starts up, but does give me a similar error message.

Any clue?? . . . . o_O

Oh, running Win XP Pro with SP2, and not having any other problems that I am aware of.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello alex95070,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, install it with disabled logging and see if the problem still persists.

If the problem still persists then enable logging by running the Acronis drivers installation package once again, reproduce the problem and collect the c:\snapapi.log file.

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.