Acronis Media Builder

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by wardell1, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wardell1

wardell1 Registered Member

Hell0-Is the original TI cd purchased disk still ok for booting even though I have defragmented my hd many times? I am presently running version 9.0.3677.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello wardell1,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the delay with the response.

Please be aware that Acronis True Image Bootable Rescue CD is Linux based and has it's own assortment of drivers for a wide variety of modern hardware devices. You can boot your computer from this CD as many times as you want independently of how many times you have defragmented your hard drive or whether you have any operating system or applications installed on this particular computer or not.

Please also note that we recommend that you re-create the Bootable Rescue CD each time you install a new build of Acronis True Image, because each new build provides better hardware support and usually has some minor problems fixed. At the moment, the latest build of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home available for downloading in the Product Updates section of your account at our web site is 3694. To get access to updates you should create an account then log in and use your serial number to register the software. Note that the purchased installation\Bootable Rescue CD is most likely of some older build. You can check the build number by going to Help -> About... menu accessible via the main program window.

You can find more information on how to use Acronis True Image 9.0 Home in the respective User's Guide.

You may also find Acronis True Image 9.0 Home FAQ page helpful.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

3. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hmm, not for me it isn't, it still shows Build 3677.

Regards

4. como

como Registered Member

And me

5. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

For what it's worth the latest build on the German site is 3694.

6. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hi Bruce,

Yes, I believe it was released today.

Still, Alexey's advice isn't much good to Wardell1 unless he is a German version user, which I very much doubt seeing that he has currently got Build 3677 (not released as a German version) :p.

Regards

7. wardell1

Thanks for the information Alexey. I will keep my boot disk up to date.

8. wardell1

Hello Bruce-Idid not see 3694 listed for American English. Thanks very much.

9. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello everyone,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

I'm very sorry for misleading you with my previous post. The latest build of English version is still 3677. It was my mistake. 3694 is the latest build number for German version of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

10. wardell1

I stayed with 3677. I re-installed 3677 which corrected the not being able to create a bootable cd. I have not attempted to boot from the cd yet but I plan to in the future. Thanks.:shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.