Acronis Loader : No configuration file present

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by hsinghm, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hsinghm

hsinghm Registered Member

Dear All,

We are using Seagate hard disk and seagate give this disc wizrd tools http://www.seagate.com/ww/v/index.j...toid=d9fd4a3cdde5c010VgnVCM100000dd04090aRCRD

It is using Acronis in it and we are trying to make a bootable media with option " Create Bootable Media".It creates the bootable media in ISO format .I have used that ISO to make a CD and then i have tried to boot the PC with that CD .It boots but it gives this message " Acronis Loader: No configuration file present"

I would like to fix this problem since we are trying to get the bootable Cd to work and then take a backup on external USB hard disk.
    I have used in past the Acronis which can boot from CD and it gives you option to restore / backup but this Cd is not working.I have seen in some other posts that the MBR may be the problem but i think its not since its a bootable CD which is trying to boot and is irrelevant of the MBR .

Pls help.

Thanking you in anticipation

Regards

HARRY

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello hsinghm,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Michael Fedyulin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.