Acronis Home 2010

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by PC__Gamer, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PC__Gamer

PC__Gamer Registered Member

my mouse and keyboard do not work on the F11 startup Recovery at boot,

not something i need right now, but in the future probably will, so i need a fix to this....

any clues? o_O

2. dcrowe0050

dcrowe0050 Registered Member

a friend of mine give me a copy of this a while back, and while I don't know about earlier versions this one was real buggy for me, but I don't remember having this problem in the recovery environment. If you have a bootable recovery cd/dvd it has all the same capabilities I believe, but all I can suggest is to search the Acronis knowledge base and good luck

3. jonyjoe81

jonyjoe81 Registered Member

You might want to use the True image plugin and make a bartpe bootcd, those work better on problem hardware.

If your mouse/keyboard USB, you might want to try a PS2 adapter on them to see if that makes a difference. Those only cost about 3 dollars each.

But you are right you will need to have mouse/keyboard working otherwise you won't be able to recover. The keyboard is the important thing, it will let you navigate the true image GUI without the mouse.

http://forum.acronis.com/forums/acronis-discussion-forums/acronis-true-image-forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.