Acronis Home 2010

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by PC__Gamer, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PC__Gamer

PC__Gamer Registered Member

my mouse and keyboard do not work on the F11 startup Recovery at boot,

not something i need right now, but in the future probably will, so i need a fix to this....

any clues? o_O

2. dcrowe0050

dcrowe0050 Registered Member

a friend of mine give me a copy of this a while back, and while I don't know about earlier versions this one was real buggy for me, but I don't remember having this problem in the recovery environment. If you have a bootable recovery cd/dvd it has all the same capabilities I believe, but all I can suggest is to search the Acronis knowledge base and good luck

3. jonyjoe81

jonyjoe81 Registered Member

You might want to use the True image plugin and make a bartpe bootcd, those work better on problem hardware.

If your mouse/keyboard USB, you might want to try a PS2 adapter on them to see if that makes a difference. Those only cost about 3 dollars each.

But you are right you will need to have mouse/keyboard working otherwise you won't be able to recover. The keyboard is the important thing, it will let you navigate the true image GUI without the mouse.

http://forum.acronis.com/forums/acronis-discussion-forums/acronis-true-image-forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.