Acronis Home 2009

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by JTE, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTE

JTE Registered Member

Seems like after the first backup a month ago I can't make any more backups. I went through the wizard to do a backup of my system drive to an external USB drive and I get a "schedule". When I put in the time and the time goes by, I get nothing. Anyway how do I get this software to do an on command backup? Is there a manual with this software? When I hit "start" in the task window nothing happens. The status bar just says "idle". If the backup software is buggy what does that say for the actual backup process? Let's just hope I don't have to do a backup!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  2. DDT

DDT Registered Member

My post was right next to yours, sounds like we have the same problem...and no, there is no manual, just the pitiful excuse for instructions that don't work; there is no yearly paid phone support and no per incident phone support as the packaging says.

3. mdubin

mdubin Registered Member

Try the Live Chat. It help me out of a problem.
    MLD

4. GroverH

GroverH Registered Member

Free support= Live Chat with an Acronis support emplyee; or ask your questions on this forum. Forum answers will be from fellow TrueImage users plus Acronis support does visit but often time not very promptly.

Acronis User manuals available from this link
    http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/download/docs/

Ten training videos available. If using v2009, the procedures are similar but not exactly the same.
    Acronis® True Image 11 Home Training Video
    http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/video10/

Paid per incident support or annual prepaid support available here.
    http://www.acronis.com/support/

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

The issue most probably related to malfunction of Acronis Scheduler, which is a component of Acronis True Image.
    So I may recommend you to update it:
    - Download Acronis Scheduler, which is a special utility to update the scheduler service;
    - Extract the downloaded file and run install.bat. The utility will automatically update the service;
    - Reboot the machine;
    - Recreate the scheduled tasks.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Rasovsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.