Acronis Exception on Tablet PC DOS

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by TommyG, Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyG

TommyG Guest

Hi,

I'm using ti_dos to do an Acronis restore. The restore starts fine on servers, running from a DVD but when I try doing a restore on a Tablet PC I get an exception and a memory dump. The stack contents is too large to type on here. This is my first shot at using ti_dos.

Thanks,
    Tommy

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Tommy,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/products/trueimage/).

Please contact support@acronis.com and describe the problem more exactly. What do you mean by "ti_dos"? Also please note that Acronis True Image supports only PC compatible computers.

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Andrew Berezovsky

3. TommyG

TommyG Guest

ti_dos is the command line utility that allows you to restore images with a dos command line util, check the docs :) It's under scripting (not very thorough on the docs though).

I've already sent a very detailed issue description to Rick Munster.

Regards,
    Tommy

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello TommyG,

Please note that Rick Munster is from our Sales Team. However, he should forward your message to our Support Team so you will receive an answer from us soon.

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Andrew Berezovsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.