acronis e00070020 TrueImage 10 mounted with workstation 9.1

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Technog33k, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Technog33k

Technog33k Registered Member

The dreaded message above comes up. But... I can mount the image, view the files, but when I try to copy them to another location I get the corrupted image warning above. Is it because I am using a different version ? Is there any way to reliably get this image mounted and some files from it copied? I have not tried the use an older version trick - would this work (I have version 8 as well).

Thanks for your time all.

Gary

2. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

What version of TI did you use to create the image you are mounting?

What version of TI is installed and running when you mount the image?

If a TI 10 image is being mounted by an installed TI 9.1, then you need to mount the image on a computer that has TI 10 installed.

3. Technog33k

Technog33k Registered Member

Thanks - after installing 10 I only got 14 errors - any way to fix them? E000400001.

Regards

Gary

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Technog33k,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build (4942) of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

If updating doesn't solve the problem, please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, unpack the archive and install unpacked MSI package.

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

When exactly do the errors appear? What exactly do they say?

- Replace C:\WINDOWS\system32\snapapi.dll with the one from the downloaded SnapAPI archive;
    - Reproduce the issue and collect the log file without closing any application windows (including the error message windows if there are any). The log file will be created at C:\ . The name of the log file will be snapapi [date-time].log

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please also describe your actions that lead to errors step-by-step.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.