Acronis Disk Director Suite has not found any hard disk drives.

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by larsonhokie, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larsonhokie

larsonhokie Registered Member

I get the message:

E000101F4: Acronis Disk Director Suite has not found any hard disk drives.

when loading Disk Director Suite.

I have been setting up the computer and I did upgrade to Windows XP.

I am using 9.0.0.534 and tried a "fix the install". I am about to un-install then re-install.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2005
  2. larsonhokie

Okay - the uninstall and re-install did not work.

Additionally, I use True-image and that is also broken with the same error message. It at least comes up - Disk Director will not even do that (come up).

Help :-(.

3. larsonhokie

Okay - have used the posted guidelines and sent a request for help to support@acronis.com. Will let you know what the error is...

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello larsonhokie,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Cloning and System Transferring Software.

Please install the below update with disabled logging and see whether the problem persists.

http://www.acronis.com/files/support/SnapAPI_s_e.exe

If the problem does persist, please enable logging by running the update once more, reproduce the program failure (both Acronis True Image and Acronis Disk Director Suite) and send c:\snapapi.log files to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. If you do not receive any response from Acronis Support Team within 48 hours please let me know your Acronis Request # which will be sent to you in autoreply.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.