Acronis build 1124

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by cyi, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyi

cyi Guest

I have two questions. First is Storage Server Enterprise Server new to build to 1124 as well as BartPe option and is there documentation. Next I have issues with cluster passive nodes. Acronis sees all the cluster drives but since the passive node cant access the cluster drives this causes the backup process to fail. You can tell to ignore several times. In past build I was able to backup once I ignored all the errors stating it cant access the cluster drives. This build I have not been able to successfully backup up the local drive at all. The backup ends with target was no target was specified or target is invalid.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello cyi,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Enterprise Disk Backup Software.

BartPE plug-in and Acronis Storage Server are the new features in the latest build of Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server. You can find the information about Storage Server in the User's Guide. And we add the information about BartPE plug-in in our Guide in future.

Could you please create a screenshot of the error message and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread? We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.