Acronis Backup Server Management

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by pdigiacinto, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdigiacinto

pdigiacinto Registered Member

I received this error when trying to setup my Administrator profiles, Setup user profiles, accounts, etc in the Acronis backup Server management Console. It will not let me to allow access to do actually do anything. I cannot even give access to setup the any profiles. My network account has local and domain admin rights. Does someone know how to resolve this?

Iam running the Acronis TI Echo Management Console, build 8353

See Error Msg below:

E002D0014: You do not have enough permissions to manage Acronis Backup Server. If you want to be able to manage it, add user profile with administrator rights in the Acronis Backup Server.

Please contact Acronis support team for information on how to resolve this issue.
    To provide our support team with complete description of the issue, click Details, and then click the icon above the description in the open field. It will copy the issue's details to the Clipboard.

thanks..

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello pdigiacinto,

Thank you for using Acronis Products

What is your operating system? Acronis True Image Server creates a group in Active Directory called AcronisBackupServerUsers. In order to solve the issue make sure that you are a member of this group.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.