Acronis Auto Loader error

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by IS GUY, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IS GUY

IS GUY Registered Member

Any help on this one? I gen'd a XP pro system , patched etc.... syspreped the box then created an image by booting to the rescue cd and connecting to a network share. All seemed well. The problem occurred when I attempted to boot the rescue cd to another system. I received a Acronis Loader error stating the boot (PARTITION) could not be found. I verified the HD has only 1 partition (NTFS 40GB) and is active. If anyone has seen this please reply. Thanks.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello IG GUY,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/products/trueimage/).

Are you sure that this is the message from Acronis Loader?

Are you sure that you specified a CD-ROM drive to be the first bootable device in your BIOS setup? If it is so then you should see the message "Starting Acronis Loader", then a blue splash screen with Acronis True Image logo and then a black screen with Acronis logo and the "Loading please wait" message. When does the error message you have described appear?

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.