Acronis agony!

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by cabbythree, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cabbythree

cabbythree Registered Member

Hi, I recently purchased Acronis Backup & Restore Workstation10 together with the extre license for Univesal Restore. After a week of trying I still cannot get a Bootable disc image from the bootable media setting in spite of the dialog box tell me that it has been created successfully. Also despite logging in to my Acronis account I have been unable to re-download the application from the list of my registed products , all I get is a white screen, the only download I can get is the trial version, the account page version once logged in just does not work. I had to use the purchased licence key to enable the install. I think this may have screwed up somewhere along the line. Also I have just discovered that the licence is only installable on 1PC. Has anybody else suffered my fate! and if so is there a workaround to this , my experience so far has not been good, :doubt: :doubt:

2. acuariano

acuariano Registered Member

the image maybe is located too in program files acronis--use imgbrun..
    hope so.

3. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

cabbythree, I moved your post from the Test Forum to this Software & Services Forum for more exposure.

Although the Acronis Support forum closed here at Wilders, perhaps you might be best served, if you post your question in the current Acronis Forum.

JR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.