Acronis 8 Keyboard/Mouse Problems

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jwrenegar, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwrenegar

jwrenegar Registered Member

I am trying to clone a hard drive and when I boot to acronis, I get the Acronis Screen with the options. That is when my keyboard goes out. On the keyboard lock panel (where NumLock, CapLock and ScrollLock) lights are, it starts blinking off and on in a running pattern. My mouse will also not work.
    I do this alot but I am having no luck today. Please advise.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jwrenegar,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

First of all, could you please make sure you use the latest build (937) of Acronis True Image 8.0 to create Bootable CD. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

If you already using the latest build and the issue persists, please let us know the type of mouse and keyboard you use (USB, PS/2). In addition, we may recommend that you download and install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home, create a new Bootable CD using the trial version and see how the software works on your computer.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.