Acronis 2009 Build 9709 Graphic Corruption

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dennisthemenace9, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dennisthemenace9

dennisthemenace9 Registered Member

I made a Recovery Console CD using Acronis 2009 with latest build 9709. I booted the computer (Dell Dimension 2400) with the CD and the GUI has graphics problems. I can hardly read the screen. It is like 16 colors and I can't make out what most of the screen says. It is the recovery screen. I tested it again with my Acronis 11 and 10 recovery console CD's and all is well. Why does Acronis fix things and break others in the next build? Can others boot with the build 9709 recovery console and see of they have graphic corruption?

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

Another FOTBA feature (Fix One Thing Break Another). I was at my neighbor's a few days ago and he was using the Rescue CD for 2009 build 9709. The graphics seemed okay. What was not right, and I believe there was a thread on this, is that the Total Progress bar finished before the Current Operation progress bar. In fact the TP bar finished in like 2 minutes while the CO bar went on for a good 20 minutes. And of course the remaining time displayed was utterly of no use. He did get the "Backup successful" message though.

3. jehosophat

jehosophat Registered Member

On my hardware with build 9709 the graphics are okay. You can probably get a custom ISO for a new boot cd from Acronis if you try Live Chat. There is a way I have seen in posts here to adjust the screen graphics but I cant find it at the moment. Others will help further. Meanwhile I suggest Live Chat.

4. dennisthemenace9

dennisthemenace9 Registered Member

I did contact live chat and they sent me a new ISO. File was called "TrueImage9709_multiparam_Standard_english_il.iso." It does help some but still I have graphic corruption.

5. jehosophat

jehosophat Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.