Acr.PartExp: Cannot use Mose and Keyb. from Diskette and CD

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Richie58, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richie58

Richie58 Registered Member

Hallo,

under Win XP Prof. I made rescue disks (Diskettes&CD) and booted with them. On the last screen then I cannot use mouse and keyboard.
    I have an SCSI raid system with one additional IDE_HD and a GigaRaid
    system. Thanks
    Richie

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Richie,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk and Partition Managing Software.

We regret to inform you that we do not support Acronis Partition Expert any longer since it is rather old product. Please download free trial version of our new powerfull tool Acronis Disk Director Suite from our site and see whether the problem remains. If so please try the "acpi=off noapic" workarouns as described at Acronis Help Post and if it doesn't help please create sysinfo.txt described in the same post and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. Richie58

Richie58 Registered Member

Hallo,

thanks for your answer. I bought Partition Expert last year and you tell me
    that you do not support it any longer?!
    Thanks, your link seems to be helpful.
    On the other hand I can assume now that it' a risk to buy a new Acronis product, because it's support expires within a year after it is no longer distributed by Acronis.
    Sincerely Richie

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Richie,

Please note that we do appreciate customers that have purchased our software long time ago. For those who has got older versions of Acronis software upgrade versions are available. In your situation, more powerful tool Acronis Disk Disrector Suite 9.0 is the new version of Acronis Partition Expert and you may purchase it for lower price. Please note that you get the fully functional version of the software with the only difference that you need to have the serial number of the older version to be able to install it (or to install the older version first).

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.