Ace Optimizer Utilities Evaluation

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by musicman, Nov 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicman

musicman Registered Member

Wanted to share this with our members. Did a independent review and testing on this software

=========================================================
    Installation:
    Installation was smoothed and no problems, did not require a reboot.

Main Interface:
    The main interface is user friendly was well laid out. Ace Optimizer has been well thought out and very easy to use for the novice user, and advanced.
    Under Clean up the following functions can be performed.
    A.Remove junk Files
    B. Clean System Registry
    C. Erase You History
    D. Fix invalid short Cuts
    When you click on a give function Ace explains in short what this function will do. You than simply scan your pc (which I have found the scan is extremly fast) Ace will list the files that are useless and allow you to delete all of them or you have the option to uncheck any give key if you desire. What is important to note...you can restore the files you delete when cleaning the registry at a click of the mouse which will undo any removal of files that may cause a problem. Now in over a week I have had no problems restoring files and Ace Optimizer has kept my pc fined tuned. Ace explains step by step what has to be done so you are aware in advance what is taking place.

"Optimize"
    There are 3 features under this function:
    A.Auto Start Manager which allows you to control what is started at boot up. With a click of the mouse you can disable or enable a function at start up.
    B. Find Duplicate Files -This is a good feature which will scan your hard drive for duplicate files which you can delete if so desired.
    C. Uninstall Manager - With a click you can uninstall software quickly and easily.

"Protect" - This has 2 features.
    A. Security Delete Files - You can drag and drop files that you want deleted, and over write them so they cannot be views or recovered.
    B. Wipe Deleted File Data - This feature will allow you to delete all bits and pieces from your C Drive as well as the recyle bin. Even though when you delete a file they are still on your hard drive in fragments.

"Miscellaneous "- There are 3 features:
    A. Find Empty Folders - Ace will scan your hard drive and find any empty folders, which will allow you to delete them with a click of the mouse.
    B. Disk Analysis - This will give you a indepth report on your disk drives and its performance.
    C. Scheduled System Maint - This feature allows you to set up times to scan your pc and perform the necessary Optimization of your computer.

Ace also has a update feature which will keep you up to date on new versions of Ace.
    There is also a Wizard which will allow you to find tune what you want Ace Optimizer to do. The restoe feature tab is at the top of the main interface which you can access and restore quickly any files you have cleaned.

"Conclusion"
    Ace Optimizer is a well rounded and complete Utility to keep you pc at top performance. The help files are clear and precise., and leaves nothing to chance.
    This program has been well thought out and developed with the novice and advance user in mind. The scan engine is one of the fastest I have tested to date. I strongly suggest one should try this utility out and test drive it yourself, you won't be sorry.
    Here is the home page for Ace Optimizer Utility
    http://www.acelogix.com/

2. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

I have been using Ace Utilities for about a year and a half.
    Musicman's review is excellent :)

3. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

Total agree with you... ;)

Me too :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.