Access to private TDS forums

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by EtherealTML, Jun 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealTML

EtherealTML Registered Member

Hi,
    I registered TDS-3 about 2 weeks ago. Since then, I have sent at least 4 different emails to: support@diamondcs.com.au, pleading for access to the TDS private forum. However, all of these emails have gone unsanswered. Does anyone here know of a way that I can gain access to the private forum for TDS users?
    Thanks,
    Thomas

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

While one email certainly can be missed by anyone, DCS is unlikely to have missed so many emails as their email support is quite good. Is it possible that email delivery issues are more the problem here. It's possible your emails aren't getting them them, though it is more likely that their replies might be blocked in any ISP based anti-spam filters. Do you have such a folder on your email account and can you check in there for blocked messages?

3. EtherealTML

EtherealTML Registered Member

Well, I have tried contacting them with at least 2 different email accounts. The first being my ISP account, the second being a Microsoft Hotmail account. I recall trying to contact them with my ISP email first, then the hotmail, then 2 more times with my ISP email account.

I have heard good things about the response time of the DiamondCS team. Is it possible that I am trying to contact them with the wrong email address?

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Well, given how unusual this situation is, (ie. a total lack of response over so long a period), I'd say just about anything is possible. However, since you are registered and online here, the best idea now is to send a private message to Gavin (link) here on this forum.

Give him your specifics - your name and the email you used to register TDS, the account you signed up with at the DCS forum, along with any other information related to this issue so he can track it down for you.

It's only a little after 6am there, but I'm sure he'll look into the problem for you later today.

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there and welcome to both the forums, i replied in the DiamondCs forum too.
    Would try a PM like LowWaterMark says, on one of the forums. And they should have another look at their email filter settings, maybe those are set too tight somewhere or anything else can be the matter. It's really good that you tell this as they are famous for support as fast as possible.
    Hope tio see you soon in the private forum too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.