a2 or ewido?

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by -z3r0-, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Thanks for your quick reply BlackCat,
    I will seek out Kevin just hate to trouble him with nonserious issue when others may need more assistance if I am unable to get help from the Wilders brain trust. And you are correct it does take a good bit longer at startup, which is tolerable. I also believe it is likely to be combination of more longer sig list and aged machine. :doubt:

Just to elaberate on the sympton a little bit, when the light turns green for about 2 seconds it hammers the hard drive like a machine gun only not that loud of course. I am pretty sure it is working o. k. it is just annoying as all. :mad:

Would love to hear from others. Especially wondering if others with older slower machines have this issue. ;)

Side note: Dear Mods/Admins., perhaps I should have started a new thread, I actually did start one a bit back and got no response, but I am planning to retire BoClean (or uncheck the first one in the configuration tab), from this machine and try one of the two in this thread if the issue is not fixed. Drives me nuts. tap...tap...tap..tap...tap...tap...tap... :p

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

mercurie

While you contact BOClean. you could check your hard drive.

Maxtor

3. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

That powermax utility is a sharp little app.

bigc

4. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I have A2 on my machine. If I installed Ewido could I switch back and forth by disabling one?

I like A2, but I always would take something better. I have the impression that A2 is more trouble free than Ewido. I am not sure why.

Jerry

5. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Well all, problem with "machine gunning" hard drive listed above. It's fixed now.

The solution: BoClean 4.12 tic...tic...all done. Much Much better. :cool: :D

I will likely not make a change now. I will certainly watch these two products Ewido and A2 with keen interest. ;)

I do have A2 Free loaded on childrens machine (not long) I forgot, old age I guess. :D

Last edited: Jan 19, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.