A2 1.5 - What's going on here?

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by TopperID, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TopperID

TopperID Registered Member

Just updated A2 today and found it gave me a new version 1.5.

Trouble is when I try and scan it freezes up my whole system for about 2 mins while it loads up the Sigs!

Never had this trouble with previous versions. I've tried disabling my AV/FW while loading, but it makes no difference.

Also I notice I've lost that rotating A2 logo during scans. What's going on here? Is it worth downloading and reinstalling a fresh copy or are others having the same problem? :mad:

2. bch

bch Registered Member

3. TopperID

TopperID Registered Member

Oh boy - I hope it wasn't the new ProcessGuard that caused this to happen!

You're supposed to switch it off when installing new progs, that could be a real problem for the future if that is the cause, becuse I merely clicked to update and didn't know I was going to be receiving a new version; so I didn't think to disable ProcessGuard fisrt.

I'm going to download a fresh copy and see what happens. :'(

4. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

I tried it but to be honest....:lol...

what was that!!! sorry but I uninstalled it, not enough options and that was it for me.

I hope it will change for them with the version 2. I believe there will be extra modules coming but in the mean time well, too much of that anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.