a-squared freed

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Neo Esterhazy, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheStudent

TheStudent Registered Member

Hello everybody.

It seems to me that the discussion is making slight turn to the different direction and probably this would be my last remark because I just noticed that in post #11 !!! ErikAlbert replied to Neo
    nevertheless the nonsense emerged in #12 o_O
    Hi 19monty64,
    It could be but neither I nor anybody else here mentioned and doubted the English of the originator of this thread. Moreover that would be rude and inappropriate to laugh if that was the case. It would be pointed in intelligent manner (I hope) as it should be.
    At the same time the statement about slipping False Positives written in pure English is totally wrong. That’s wrong in bad English and in any other given language. That’s mainly what my post was about.
    I even don’t want to discuss the weirdness of the initial post and the “conspiracy” described and built upon “injecting FP”
    If we can slip FP we can inject it. Can we? :).

Cheers

@ ErikAlbert
    Yeah! “and TheGirlfriend” :shifty: LOL. I’m going to visit her soon ;)
    I wish you the best

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.