A second registration message will arrive shortly

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by maga901, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maga901

maga901 Registered Member

I bought ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0 (Home Edition) New 2yr, 4-User, Download. I got a email (This is your order confirmation message. It is the first of two emails you will receive. A second registration message will arrive shortly and will contain your username, password and instructions for downloading) but I didnt received a second email for a username and password. I pay $155.87 what is my next step? I notice a few people with a same problem. Eset need to improve the process for download software. Need a friendly page

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I did not see a reply to your message. Have you been assisted with this issue?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. Greg Henson

Greg Henson Registered Member

We feel your pain. We purchased two licneses of NOD32 days ago and, like you received the first confirmation email, but nothing more. We're currently running servers unprotected as a result. Mulitple requests to ESET's customer support have yet to produce any response . . . In our experience ESET produces a great product, but if they can't actually deliver, what's the point . . .

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

The quickest way to resolve an issue with a missing license is to call ESET and speak to a customer service or sales rep. They can look up the license information and re-send it to you. ESET's toll-free telephone number is +1 (866) 343-3738.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.