A REALLY VALUABLE THREAD

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by bubs, Jun 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubs

bubs Registered Member

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Yes, thanks for posting here; in occasions please don't hesitate to post any URL's about DCS/WG/TDS and their related products, as we're always glad to jump in and help people out if we can.
    In this case i would have give the same advice like sending the infected files to Wayne or the lab for deeper study and i read this was very good in this case.
    It feels really bad when a new user of IRC falls victim to an infection like in this case, glad he was able to find that part out at least!
    Again thanks a lot for the link, a real good read as well!

3. Time Out

Time Out Guest

Australian white wines

"People who frequent the private DCS forums, know the local beverage is coke, sometimes orange juice (freshly squeezed preferred) and some stronger "fire" mixed with that at times. I can recommend the wonderful Australian wines, btw for those who like wine. Good to overcome those nasty trojans on our systems, isn't it?"

Yes, I have a comment about this post over at DSLR. I have lived in Australia and since moving back to the States can confirm (by the cost of my Airshipment bills) that all the good Australian whites are consumed by the locals and they export only "blends" to the States and I do not think this is fair.

Now I see you are possibly also getting the really good stuff exported to Europe, and that makes me mad :D ,

Ok jealous :-*

I guess we can't have everything good in life in my neck of the woods.

Sip that glass slowly Jooske, and visit often.

Regards, John

PS: I would talk to you on IRC..but  tis' safer here  ;)

Big Hugs to all of you!

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Thanks Time Out for the visit!
    You know, the people in Oz are our antipodes and we are famous for building dikes, but we are digging all that sand from somewhere to make them, aren't we? So we're just digging a whole deep hole or tunnel to our beloved Aussieland and seem to have created a fast delivery :)
    I've been told by our Perth friends the best comes from around Perth, othjers say from the other side so i must have a try myself.
    Do you realize we both have hoppers? Theirs are much bigger, those roos, ours are frogs (maybe that's whay they're green, envy for the size...)
    Light the barbie! Euhm.....
    I'm sure if i ever get there myself, it will be hard to push me back. I'm melting by the warm thoughts of all those nice people there and could try dripping all through, spares airfares, isn't it?

BTW: i'm hardly ever on IRC, lack of time unfortunately.

5. Time Out

Time Out Guest

Have not shared this with many, but Time Out's last name is "From the Corner" and his mom's maiden name is Corner-stra.."black" dutch we call it..the spanish/portugese fishing stock. Since the Corner is still held by us beginning with a Capital H..I request you extend that tunnel to include the wine  cellar in the Family Castle. One of my relatives will be there to great you....

Hope you make it to the Southern Cross soon..lots of good friend there.

I have to be content for now using  @australiamail.com for an email addy. You can never really get "lostdownsouth" unless you go there. When you do, time out takes on a whole new meaning.

Regards, John

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Wow, and we are looking for the North Star here.
    So they were from the coast? We had the Spaniards here long time, which was not a nice time for us, but we survived. You can see elements of that time in our traditional dressing in some parts, with all the lace and wide trousers etc.
    Fishermen you say, so from the coast, where we have some parts where the people are dark haired and with dark eyes or blonde with dark eyes, from that Spanish time, among others.

You might like my favorite little trojan, which will be detected as a win crash destructive trojan is called australia.exe. It has only the "flip screen-function" included and for the rest is completely harmless; it's called this name as it puts our screen upside down and thus showing us how the Aussies see the world.
    Ever found it on an Australian website i loved to dig for their jokes and wonderful info about that large country.
    Can almost hear the "bee-like" sound and the click-sticks calling.

With all that digging, think we love digging our systems as well in every bit and byte, even the inside of those if possible, that's what we have our mills for. Trojan Grinder Mill is the next part of the advanced TDS suite, don't you think? So keep the wine flowing, going to need that to keep it all fluent.
    Some day we meet.

7. controler

controler Guest

Hummm  

These posts remind me of the new movie playing here
    in the USA. It is called Windtalkers
    About the code that could not be broken by the Germans during WWII because it was created by
    American Indians and only they could speak it ;)

You stinkers

[glow=red,10,300]controler[/glow]

8. UNICRON

UNICRON Technical Expert

I have no idea wtf they are talking about either ;)

9. bubs

bubs Registered Member

Re: A REALLY WEIRD THREAD

Hey Unicron - 'surreal' is the word you're looking for.  A bit like if Salvador Dali wandered in and joined the discussion..............  (I wonder if its stg to do with me - maybe I'm the one who is in need of the men with little white coats.......) :D

NB: I've changed the title of this thread LOL

10. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Something wrong with geography, history, communication and wines? Oh and some jumping fauna.

As Time Out uses a specific adjective for his mother's original maiden name i think to know which area they came from, which is very close of where i lived many years in this small country and which specific language i understand and speak some and is my door to the Scandinavian languages too.  

If you don't know about the buzz sound and click-sticks as means of communication you really should read some about the Aboriginals. At least till now it's virus and trojan free and wireless communication, free from artificial preservatives and recycled electrons, all pure.

I am stunned again by the censoring of this board that even the dikes, those long sand hills we built since old history along the coasts and rivers in our country are replaced by **.
    Either this board has very high settings or i have beside a distance and language barrier lack of imagination what could be bad about a long sand hill as a frontier against the water. For us Dutch it is most certainly no bad word as it saved us from the water since ages.
    Anyway, once we are through with our digging we'll first reach our antipode's cellars, so Time Out's family wine cellars to start with is not a bad idea. When you feel wet feet you know it's us.

11. UNICRON

UNICRON Technical Expert

Ah, That makes it clearer!

PS That censored word in English is a somewhat derogatory slang term for lesbian.

12. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Thanks for the explanation. Strange that the word "lesbian" is not even censored here then, if their censors are set so high.
    Think they should offer us non-english-slang knowers a word list, behind the screen with possible alternative words if we really mean the long sand hill; the other time i could not even imagine what could be wrong with the tool we use to eat our soup and still not, as that was censored as well. I think a dirty mind is a joy forever so of each word one can think something different and that's between those people's ears by lack of real braincells i guess.

Anyway hope we're on track again with the original thread about TDS detecting a trojan.

13. controler

controler Guest

I am still laughing !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks a million for the laughes. I needed them this morning.

Jooske I know what you are talking about
    Since one of my best internet friends came from
    Norway as a very young child and then lived in Aussie land till she ended up in Tazmania.
    We used to have a great time with American Slang
    Untill we learned how to communicate , we even had some big missunderstandings.
    She passed away a few months ago and left behind
    6 wonderfull children. she will be missed dearly.
    Jooske? Here is her web page if you want to take a look
    and I am very surprised you have remained single for so many years. What is the matter with them guys over there?
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atlantis/5375/

controler

14. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

About the digging and grinding?
    Nothing wrong with me nor the guys, just occupied enough with my computer.
    Interesting site, thanks, will dig more there. Jeg snakker liten norsk, men dette ar in inglisk.
    Ahjh you know TDS keeps us happy and laughing out loud! There's so much fun in security!

15. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Controler,

I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

She made a nice site and beautiful poems !
    All my best wishes to her kids, man, and you!

Take care, Jan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.