A program that will let you put dlls in block or allow list?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by notageek, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notageek

notageek Registered Member

Is there a program that will allow you to put dlls in a block or allow lists? If not is there a dll injection protection software that's like Sygate fiirewall? I want to change to Kerio 2,15 firewall and want a program to protect me from dll injections and call home dlls (LOL I know there might not be any call home dllsw but I rather be safe then sorry) :). I know PG does block dll injections but My wife is complianing that I spend more money on my computer then I should. Being that we are saving for a house she would rather me put money in the bank for the house then buy programs or anything else for my computer so she put a 2 months hold on me buying anything. So PG is out of the question. I tried SSM but it doesn't play fair on my computer.

2. doug_hastings

doug_hastings Registered Member

I am shocked to be able to reply to anyone in this forum, but Abtrusion Protector registers dll's and prevents unaproved dlls from running. Mine has been catching a lot the last couple of days.

Its more efficient to prevent problems, than fix them, so you can spend more time away from your computer. Even better, Abtrusion is free so within your spending limits.

3. notageek

Thanks I forgot about AP

4. Arup

Arup Guest

Antihook too will prevent unauthorized DLL injection.

5. readhere1st

readhere1st Guest

6. notageek

Thanks I read that. I might give an old version of SSM a try and hop it dion't freeze up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.