A New Spyware dialler which spyblaster does not pick up

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Thor, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thor

Thor Registered Member

*puppy* Hi guys I have just joined so if I am in the wrong section forgive me. I have a friend who has spyblaster etc and has AXIS dialler that has fixed itself to his computer somewhere. We cannot find it and it seems spyware does not know of this either. It automatically comes on whenever the dvd drive is used with any type of cd. It dials and starts charging. We keep taking out of the connections but it reinserts itself. Has anyone heard of this and does the spyware admin know about this one. Would appreciate some info if anyone knows anything.
    Thanks
    Thor

2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Hey there, and welcome to Wilders! Firstly, be sure you are using SpywareBlaster and not "Spyblaster" because SpywareBlaster is Javacool's good creation and Spyblaster is a rip-off with questionable marketing practices.

Then, take a look here and follow the instructions in the posting policy thread. That dialer will be history shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.