A nazi virus?

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by ehall007, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ehall007

ehall007 Registered Member

Earlier this day i was surfing on the internet, when suddely a bluescreen appeared. Strange.. the computer was new-formated and installed, not slow or anything like that.

I might have virus so i pressed the three famous buttons and checked for strange processes. To my supprise 8.exe and 1.exe was there. I tried to terminate them but they only popped up again. And there was another 6.exe if i remember right.

I immeadately downloaded the zonealarm, but to my supprise no program other than explorer tried to connect the internet.

I tried to run msconfig.. but it didnt work.. I tried again but nothing happened. On the programs list in zonealarm I suspicious program be added each time i tried to open msconfig. It was named 88. Then, a program named 88 tried to connect to the interntet.

Then it occured to me, 88 is code language for HH, Heil Hitler. The nazis are using a very unsofisticated codelanguage. I have seen 88 sprayed together with the cross.

So Im another victim by the nazis.. is there an allied out there who can help me?

(i have went trough a number of guides and runed alot of anti spyware programs. They find and terminates stuff, but still, i cant use the msconfig)

Please help!

Your sicierly, ehall007
    prime minister of the Erik's Land

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. controler

controler Guest

ehall007

I would not think you would get a BSOD unless the driveby installeda rootkit or is trying to shut down system processes and renames it's own process each time it is run.
    What tools have you tried thus far?
    It doesn't sound like you are using any imaging type program or sandbox.
    did you have any security software installed before you went surfing?

You can always give RKU a try to see what's hidding or not.

controler

4. Get

Get Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.