A message of gratitude

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Miko, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miko

Miko Guest

Hello to All

I am Miko - Marissia’s brother - or as you call her, Sassy. We learned from Subratam at Killspyware that a very kind gentleman by the name of Gordon, (hayc59) had posted the news here of Marissia’s recent illness and the tragedy of Nick and her losing their three unborn children. From that, an unbelievable amount of love and support came to them from the good people here at Wilders.

I am sure when Marissia is strong enough she and Nick will come and offer their own particular words of appreciation, however on behalf of my family I would give our sincere thanks and gratitude for all the prayers and good wishes you sent to them. Without a doubt, it was the prayers said which made the difference in her living through the surgery or her succumbing to it. The kindness shown to her is simply overwhelming to us but not surprising as she has always touched the hearts of all who know her. It is comforting to our parents to know they can soon return to Greece and not worry that she is without great love and support for the long road ahead. May God be with each and every one of you for all time.

Miko

2. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Hello Miko....

Welcome to the forum...

I am sure we are more than happy to hear of the continuing progress being made by Sassy Girl [Marissa] and continue to wish her a speedy and full recovery.

Give them my regards. :)

Take care now!

Cheers, TAS :)

3. dog

dog Guest

Hi Miko, ;)

Yes, Gordon is a very Special, Caring man ... we are all fortunate to know him. ;) As is Sassy Girl. The Communities of Wilders' & Sub's Kill Spyware are most definitely both very Extraordinary as well, a true testament to the quality of people that comprise the Family, from top to bottom. ;)

We are glad to see Sassy improving day by day. ;)

Best Wishes to your family on the long run ahead, you will continue to be in our thoughts, hearts and prayers

Warmest Regards,

Steve

4. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Miko,

Welcome at the Wilders-board !

I am very, very happy that Sassy is improving !!!!!

I am so deeply sorry for the loss of her babies.
    I want to offer Sassy, Dr. Nick and you all my sincere condolences.

Lots of people are having Sassy constantly in their minds and thoughts.

Dear lovely Sassy,
    We all wish you the very best !!!!!
    Take good care Sassy.
    Everyone would love to see you back but don't rush things now.

With love, hope and all my very best wishes :-*
    Jan.

5. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Hi Miko :)
    I to would like to express also what my good friend FanJ has to say. Marissia has a very unique way with her and has touched the hearts of many members of many forums. We are all the richer in knowing her and also for the joy that she brings to the forum both here and at kill spy-ware. Whatever she faces in the long road ahead we will all be here for her.
    I to offer my Best Wishes to your family on the long run ahead, you will continue to be in our thoughts, hearts and prayers

My warmest regards to you all :-*

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Miko, thank you for telling here the good news as well, welcome to the forum!
    Can tell you, many people offering their help in distance, hundreds from circles and who forwarded the call for help to their networks and circles, some people posted between the other messages, there are so many good messages, forwarded a few to Beetlejuice for you all.
    Be assured the people are there as long as you need and want it.

More has happened. Marissia and Nick and yourself have certainly touched the hearts of so many people to the bottom of soul.
    You've seen how more people got healing from it in their own conditions with ever having lost a child.
    And you medical doctors have shown something very very important to the world, for which we can but grateful too. Medical doctors who ask for prayer and tell the people you feel it and see it happening. This is very important and wonderful. People like me who have but their hands for prayer and healing, but lack the technical skills of today's medical advancements and the doctors asking to use our praying hands in support.
    You built a very important bridge, like must have been done many times, but all people were and are very happy to contribute in this.
    Another thing, the thread has moved more hearts of people who read it after the first steps were taken and people told our politicians about it.
    Politicians with the view in life "i don't see it so it doesn't exist!" so they should read that thread carefully, especially those with healthcare in their portfolios.
    For me is very certain, the three little angels are around all time!
    Of course there are no answers on their passing, it all went so fast, but they're loved equally!

I'm gratefull your parents can return to Greece with this peace in their heart, and they're not forgotten either.
    Thanks again for telling !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.