A fully complete executable

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by WWS, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWS

WWS Registered Member

FDISR v3.21.205 was an update for the previous build and if you asked Raxco, they’d send you a download of a complete v3.21.205, as opposed to a build or patch.
    A question I have about PD is when upgrading from PD8 to PD2008, is that a complete PD2008 or is it going to be like an update for PD8?
    I’m hoping for a complete one so that the PD2008 executable can be saved on a drive or external media like the complete FDISR 205 can. That way, it can be uninstalled and then reinstalled without having to deal with more than one executable.
    Is this something that has to be asked of Raxco support?
    I’m asking because I still have a service contract with Raxco for another 6 months.

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Probably a fully complete one. But again with service contract no problem. I had a patch work quilt with PD8, and they sent me the latest fully complete one.

Pete

3. WWS

WWS Registered Member

Follow up:

You were right...no problem.
    An email to customer service and a fast reply with download link and a license key from Raxco.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.