A few Questions

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by Telcontar, Apr 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Telcontar

Telcontar Guest

Hello, i was hoping someone could help me by answering a few questions, thank you. I run AVG and i use Ad-Aware SE Personal editions, i updated them both regurarly. For the past couple of months i have been getting a mesage from my virus scan that i have viruses in my Archive Files and that they will not be deleted. I have tried looking stuff up about it but to this point have not been succesfull in removing the viruses. If anyone has any info i would grately appreciate it, thank you.

Also when i run Ad-Aware SE Personal edition for either full scan or smart scan it finds some files, i then proceed to Qurantine them, but the program freezez up and wont qurantine or delete the files, can anyone help with this?

Thank you ahead of time.

Your local computer dummy.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

I would suggest a run through the comprehensive steps found in General Cleaning.

The steps mentioned in General Cleaning use software that ought to be part of your security, as an absolute minimum.

Once your system is clean, you may want to take a look here. As well there are discussions here and even more here.

Hope this helps...

Let us know how you go.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.