A Difficult Math

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Wai_Wai, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Sounds like a load of Bull 'Shott' to me...unless I'm Nott mistaken.......or not....

Cochise,:cool: Shoooting 'Shott' in Shattsville...

2. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    [MOVE]:D :D :D :D :D [/MOVE]

(Still, I'll stick to 42 :p )

3. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Yeah....well, if I ate as many beans as you I'd be farty forty too!

Repeating in the horn section, Brrrrrdt ed

4. Wai_Wai

Wai_Wai Registered Member

Hey guys!
    You all have sucessfully hijacked my thread.
    I surrender (waving white flag)!

5. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

For that we are truly sorry..but if you stop by the Tattoo Tent during Buckie's Birthday Bash..you can get a free consultation..and the correct answer. ;)

Attached Files:

6. big ed

big ed Registered Member

OMG Wai Wai.....I saw you waving your semafore flag.....and gazooks!!....you got the answer!! It was 42....which of course...= "Q"!

Thats OK....I know you must be quite emotional right now....but you might want to make a small donation to help fund Big Buck's next B'day bash. So far we have only been able to raise $.05 from one other reluctant donor!

Feel free to ask you tough questions here, Bookend ed :ninja:

7. Wai_Wai

Doesn't matter! :D
    I'm not angry!

By the way, the baby looks horrible. :doubt:
    What's up?

8. Wai_Wai

I'm not emotional, just deadly calm! ;)

I still can't get why its "42" & "42 is equal to Q.
    Anyway, thanks for the answer!

9. eyes-open

eyes-open Registered Member

I spent the first 2 days trying to resolve his signature before I realised it wasn't part of the problem.....;)

Sorry for the hijack Wai_Wai no disrespect intended.......:)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  10. Wai_Wai

11. big ed

big ed Registered Member

I don't either...but if slammer declared it so...it must be troo! Those Dutch guys are good w/figgers.

Wait a minute!!.....I got it!! I have pretty much walked this potholed country of mine from the Mts..to the Praries...to the Oceans white w/foam and it took 42 steps per 100'. See....now that wasn't so difficult!

Problem solving using common cents, 2 cents ed

12. eyes-open

Ya know Wai_Wai ......... I was just about to post the answer when I realised this could be a cunning trick.....

I figure it's kinda like that film 'The Last Starfighter'. I post the answer, there's a blinding flash of white light and the next thing I know, I'm heading towards Alpha Centauri, fighting slobberbeasts while sporting the uneasy rank of Wookie lovebunny.....:ouch:

Yeh, like I'm gonna fall for that twice...........

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/aliens/spacecraft.gif

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  13. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Look to the skies young e-o....but keep your eyes closed else you be blinded by the white light.

You may not be aware that in the UK you have an untapped asset in Obie Two Kanoodle (aka Cochise)

You should allow Cochise to take you under his wing (after deodorizing of course) as he is a charter member of the "North Thoresby Hysterical Society", founded in 1563 (he was but a lad), and he really knows quite a bit about not much! He has vast experience in queing during WW II and at Boy George concerts.

Jest tryin to help, Giving ed

14. eyes-open

Dear Giving Ed,

Aware of it ........I've just spent 30 minutes trying to formulate a post including the terms "member", "untapped asset" & "Kanoodle" in such a way as to be sure I'd get it past that most astute Cerberus (aka Dog) - whose task it is to keep these posts from falling uninvited into the nether-regions of disrepute.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/andysnaps/cerberus.jpg

Hehe - I failed ....lots .... ;).......Enough then me old mate to say when it comes to avoiding becoming an Intergalactic Wookie lovebunny - the wise mathematician is fully concentrated on covering his abacus in order to avoid that said kanoodling ........and better protect the untapped status of his assets.

As to the specifics of when the answer to the problem may appear here......Ya know. however we give the problem due weight and wait Wai_Wai, it appears there is no way in which the way you wanted the weight Wai_Wai, to be weighted is going anyway other than way wayward. But what the hey .......We'll wait.

15. big ed

big ed Registered Member

WOW!!...e-o,

Great post....I can see by the clock on the wall that you are mastering the use of subterfuge, innuendo, and big wurds as to spread confusion (and other matter) asunder. After reading your post, I forwarded it to our Crypto Section, and then was debriefed. Boy...let me tell you....it's chilly w/o any briefs.

Butt, you will only achieve true status when you receive a PM or two from the Mods asking "what in he** was that all about"!

Past Chairman of the R-U-1-2 Club, Straight ~n~ Narrow ed

Ps...I must point out that you failed to utilise any "Q's" in your post but you get credit for at least 42 vowels and consonants!

16. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

I don't quite know what to say about this thread except
    WOW
    And people used to say I was weirdo_O :blink: o_O

17. eyes-open

I thought the 'Q' might be overkill......?

18. big ed

big ed Registered Member

I'm sure your intentions were pure...But i'm gonna have to drag you down to my level to enlighten you w/my experience.

There is no such thing as OVERKILL in 10F! Only missed opportunities!

:ninja: in Somnia, Guroo ed

19. eyes-open

Ya know Guroo 'Ed - this thread has been a sea of enlightenment & healing...... just look at our own respected Beetlejuice, announcing loudly and to the World that before this thread, people used to say he was weird..........

Then there's your good-self.......what other man would stand there bare-butted with his cold chill exposed to the World and have the sublime self confidence to express dismay that there wasn't a queue.......?

One can only marvel and ask - would the World really be better off if we disclosed the identity of 'X' ?

eyes-open reminding you that if you cross an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic - you end up with someone who stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

20. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

I took your test......

Cochise,:cool: Looking for a towel in Tulsa..

Attached Files:

21. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

WADDYA MEAN..................USED...............TO?....:D :D o_O

Cochise,:cool: Nostalgiarising in nashville

22. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Nah....I wud never argue w/you on any of those enlightening arguments you pose. "X" is a no brainer! "X" marks the "Spot"! "Spot" was Dick and Jane's dog! Blackspear now owns "dog" and many Moons ago began the thread pleading for everyone to send "dog" a PM or 20 because he was lonely and felt neglected. Primmy and I have done our worst best to keep our end up (no pun intended). If everyone wud send dog jest one little PM it wud brighten up his day. While I'm at it...if they also lit one little candle we'd have enuff heat to get all dem beans baked in time for Bucky's B'day Bash!

Ticking, tacking, an toeing the "X's", Where the hell am I ed

Ps...Tell Beej not to worry....he has retained his title of Whacko...cause he has Bee Bee....the Whackee!!

23. big ed

big ed Registered Member

My...aren't you the testy one!!

Take 2 uppers or downers and call your Dentist in the morning....or just leave them in the glass to soak and have some porridge!

Toofless in Thorthby, Thilly ed

24. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

OK.........We've had a bit of a laugh.....but in all seriousness lets try and help Wai_Wai with this problem.......I think I may have the gist of it..all I need to know is..............

Which little square am I supposed to put a tick in?...........

12 (21) 26

16 (30) 36

20 (38) 48

24 (54) 60

28 ( ? ) 84

Is it morning yet............Where are we Toto.......??.....I've had no help from my Astral Indian Guide 'Hiawalter'.....

Cochise,:cool: Mentally stretched in Memphis.......(Elvis!...there you are)..

25. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Boy....now I'm ticked!! There will be no...I repeat...NO attempt at seriousnessness here!! I think those little squares are Cheezits that are there to be eaten when you feel faint from missing all those meals whilst trying to solve whatever.

Eating little yellow things in Yarmouth, Yoo Hoo ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.