" A.D.D. Suite " registration help ?!

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by darkos85, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkos85

darkos85 Registered Member

Hi,

I downloaded ' Acronis Disk Director Suite ' ( the latest version ), and I seem to have a little problem with the installation; it obviously says that requires an Internet connection to successfully finish the process...But, I installed it with the purpose of trying this software as it seemed to be one of the most successful-ever ! At first, I thought the download was corrupt, and I re-download it, but, still the same...:(

Is there any alternative download for the software pack which does not require an Internet connection while installing...

I am new to these forums ( just registered mins. ago ), and, it would take a while 'till I get accustomed by being a member.

Thanks in advance,

D.S.

2. cortez

cortez Registered Member

Be aware that the downloaded trial is not fully functional and you will not know for sure how it operates on your machine. The retail box version at your local computer store will load up without an internet connection. The catch is that to see if it works ok with your system you must first purchace it, (you could of course purchase it online as well). Remember to back-up all data before using this application as it is known to occasionally cause a melt-down requiring a reinstallation of your set up. Good luck and welcome to the DD10 forum.

EDIT: sorry I somehow assumed you downloaded the trial version.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2007
  3. darkos85

darkos85 Registered Member

OK!

But, I would never purchase a product without previously testing it - it's just the way it works; what if I am not satisfied with it later, and my money would be gone...

Every company publishes trial products, etc..

Thanks, anyway...;)

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello darkos85,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

I have sent you the link to the trial version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0, which does not require on-line registration via PM. Please check your inbox.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.