7 Years of SpyShelter - 50% of regular price

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by ichito, Oct 6, 2016.

1. ichito

ichito Registered Member

"It all started 7 years ago. First official version – SpyShelter 1.0 – was released on October 6th, 2009. Since then, we released 111 updates and we secured the position of the most effective anti keylogging application, with achievements such as World’s only keystroke encryption module which allows to encrypt keystrokes of all applications (including console apps), on all system languages.
    (...)
    This year, we want you to join us in a noble cause. Let’s help homeless animals. Today and tomorrow all SpyShelter licenses, including lifetime, are available for half of their regular price, and the net profit from these licenses will be donated to animal shelters in Poland. They are already way over their capacity and they need any help they can get. The money will be split among 3 animal shelters in need of funds
    (...)
    Not only you can buy SpyShelter for half of it’s price, all the money you spend on the licenses will be donated to the animals in need."
    https://www.spyshelter.com/blog/7-years-of-spyshelter/

2. Lagavulin16

Lagavulin16 Registered Member

Hands down the sweetest and most compassionate offer I've ever seen from a security (or practically any other non-animal related) company. Not to gush, but wow... color me impressed. :)

3. NSG001

NSG001 Registered Member

Nice gesture indeed :thumb:
    How that 7 years has flown by ;)

4. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I remember that when SS was launched, a lot of HIPS were dying. So very cool that both SS and Zemana have been able to survive for so long, congrats to them.